Friday, February 10, 2006

O levels tomorrow (today)

tomorrow, or rather later today, o level results will ge released.

i think most IP peeps dont feel the pressure, and thats really a blessing. out of those ppl i know who are getting their results tomorrow, most, if not all, are anxious worried nervous etc.
its not just about getting under 10, under 15 or under 20. its also about worrying that if u get too high, u are not sure whether u can cope in JC. this would really decide your future.

so there they are, thinking about it, while we IP peeps have it easy. i think the next time we would experience that kind of thing is the A levels. I still remember some chinese essay written on this IP thing. the guy said IP wasnt good, because the pressure of scoring well for A levels, knowing that u dont ahev o levels is even higher. w00t!

food for thought!

Today school was boring, and my maths teacher thinks i suck in maths, my chem tutor thinks i suck in chem, and my bio teacher thinks im a naughty kid. econs, i think my tutor got the impression that i didnt do my homework the last time. shit.

Good Luck to o level peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home