Wednesday, February 08, 2006

100th Post!

Yay i have the honour of writing the 100th post.

I sprained my ankle on monday, and limped around sch on tuesday.

Today was bear fren mugger club meeting 3 or 4, not bad. i think everyone got some work done. i did maths tutorial 2 qn 1-5, which is needed for tmr's tutorial class. then the yap thing happened. -_-

Went pasta with Ivan Yap and Bay. then talk rubbish, take video of bay burping and commenting on catherina josephina goh.

Took mrt home with bay, my mrt companion and fellow bear fren mugger club member. really rocks, coz after sch, we all go library to mug or/and slack, then we go home together. then we will talk abt lame random stuff. Bays is really damn coolio!


for the 100th post, u get my favourite pic!


AyA +0jo |20x mah s0x!


*EDIT*: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dom stole my 100th post. this is post 101!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home