Sunday, February 12, 2006

my very b3st


















this pic is just sth for our class GP newspaper lol made quite a few guailan adverts.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh b3 quite heng.

my mother thinks i dun need to retake. my father suggested that i retake (surprise surprise) i was like wtf is he doing suggesting that i retake. i thought my mother would make me retake. tuition teacher called yesterday yay he thinks shouldnt retake cos the whole damn syllabus changed and stuff all the compre and cloze passage (super weak points of yip).

b4 and below my mother wouldve made me retake -.- and i prob ggxx every subject screwed up for this year. sometimes she's really mad lor. just cos she has some friend who has a freak daughter in rjc can get full marks for math dunno what test one until the sch dun moderate. and want to take 3 s-papers the mother go talk cock with hodge and haolian what shit. and her chinese Os got a2 but she retook to get a1. blardy fking hell who so cb kns.

tuition teacher said alot of my time taken up by softball also hm. im trying to imagine if im some ccaless guy and studies whole day what my results would be like.

i really thought it was a smart move to change subject combi to pcme. instead of trip sci and h1 econs which would be fking siao. does anyone know of ppl who are taking trip sci from our batch? i havent heard of any. oh yeah and i think it was a smart move to go pcme and not bcme. everytime hear the bio ppl complain. aaahhaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home