Tuesday, February 14, 2006

CS -- Cannot Shoot for nuts

wth damn funny la today i went to the cybergaming room to cz. bloody keefe keep screening me and awping me. cb and I STILL KILLED HIM LAWL!

Anyway the server was filled with bots, and of course a few cs players la. today's session allowed me to gain more appreciation for bots.

You know how bots will turn towards you when u run and shoot at you? lol.
Apparently the row of girls playing cs like some bomb weren't capable of that, they ran behind me, give me a fucking shock, strafe about me, and kena killed by me.

100hp after kill.

And after that u can run into like 2 of them and not get killed by them cuz they just hit anywhere except you. lololololol!!!! knn waste my time. but nvm la at least not so rusty now.

I'm rusty at i got top frag in CT. In like 10 mins? Says a lot abt cybergaming standard loh. no wonder wcg luzz cannot win me play wad shit.

But Player.3 was pretty gosu. knn he managed to take down two flies b4 he got killed by me. and he was on a killing spree. gosu gosu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home