Thursday, February 02, 2006

OUR BEESHY B** TCHR

wtf we ARE going to fail bio. mr knn*h.

for one i swear knn*h is DEAF. I HAD TO SHOUT TO GET HIS MINISCULE ATTENTION. AND HE WILL BE LIKE "YES!?" DAMN LOUD AS IF I HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF DEAFNESS AS HIM.

for two knn*h is darmb. he isn't even the lbh type who would go like "good! since u don't know that would be a question in the quiz" etc. HE GOES LIKE "CAN I SAY I DON'T KNOW?" LIKE I CALL YOU A TCHR CUZ YOU AER SUPPOSED TO TEACH. WTF IF TTS THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QNS THEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

QUOTES! QUOTES OF THE DAY FROM OUR GRAZIOUS knn*h.

"as you students go on in ur studies, you will find that you all know much more than teachers."
BULLSHIT. IF THAT WERE SO THEN WE WOULD BE TEACHING YOU AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. 笨蛋.

"oh there is another question...but there are no more answers!"
SO YOU DEPEND ON ANSWERS TO TEACH US. LIKE IF YOU LOST YOUR WHOLE STACK OF ANSWERS THERE GOES THE LESSONS. WE WOULD SIT THERE AND STONE TILL KINGDOM COME.

"can I say i don't know the answer?"
OF COURSE U CAN. WITH THAT (@#*)&%)((*&@#)@)(#* BEESHY IQ OF URS ANYTHING IS PROBABLY IMPOSSIBLE EXCEPT THAT ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

"ok now is your free time to ask any queries that you have"
YEA. AND IF WE ASK ANYTHING YOU PROBABLY:
- DONT HAVE ANY MORE ANSWERS AVAILABLE
- REQUEST FOR PERMISSION TO SAY "I DON'T KNOW"

"can you please don't ask that question again?" (when dom decides to repeat the question he asked earlier)
SO I DONT ASK YOU THE QUESTION. I HAVE THIS QUESTION AND IM NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK YOU WHEN YOU AER THE TEACHER FOR THE SUBJECT. WTF MALE BOVINE FAECAL MATERIAL.

YOU.
FAIL.
AND.
SO.
WE.
FAIL.
TOO.
BEESH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home